Monday, July 25, 2011

Monster Repellent

We've been invaded by Monsters.  I'm not sure where this fear came from, but bloody murder screams in the middle of the night at 3 1/2 years old is no fun.

I had to come up with something.  I've heard of monster spray that is water and essential oils.  My local grocery store didn't have water bottles, so I had to improvise. Plus, it had to be cute.



 I got room spray in a bottle that had an easy removable label.  I really wanted something "green", but the selection was scarce.  I keep this high on a shelf so it doesn't get tasted.  Yes--that would happen here.

Not much of a tutorial, take this:

cut off label, print this:


Modge podge your little heart out!  


viola!


Monster spray.  Hint: it's keeping the bad monsters outside when the room smells fresh.  That's my story anyway.

Download printable HERE!!

We'd love to hear other ideas of sneaky ways to trick your kids.

No comments: