Friday, December 17, 2010

Memo Board

I seen this idea some time ago but am unable to find the reference.  But how's this for motivation:




Here's what I used:




Burlap, scrapbook paper, huge rick rack, some magnets, a plastic 16" x 20" poster frame.




The hardest part was deciding paper from the super cute pack I got at Michael's.  Then I had to decide what sections I wanted.  I wanted them to be less symmetrical, but I'm still happy how it turned out.  I used TO DO, BUY, REMEMBER and DATES.  I wish I had a section for MENU (for those times I forgot what i actually bought for the week!).




I'm really happy with the way it turned out, it's so FUNctional.  I use it everyday.  The paper, rick rack, and 4 different patterns make me happy.


I purchased 2 packs of magnets with the intention of handing on my refrigerator, but they did NOT work.  The 3M Command Strips saved me yet again!!



No comments: