Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ice Pop Sleeves

My boys have recently become obsessed with ice pops, a little later in the game compared to other 2 1/2 year olds.  They hate, however, cold fingers.  When I came across this post from A Girl and A Glue Gun, I knew I had to make some.

While shopping in Joanne's, I couldn't remember what sort of fabric was used.  I thought it was fleece, but couldn't find anything with a small print that would be cute, so I opted for flannel.  

If they fray, we'll make replacements soon.  It's more likely that they will get lost.

I made eight of these in no time flat.  Just cut and sew. 
Easy peasy, my kind of sewing.

Hope you enjoy the photos of my guys showing them off.




Posted by PicasaI'll try to remember to take photos during the process next time!


No comments: